What is the potash feldspar?
Potash feldspar is a common type of calcium and potassium aluminum silicate minerals. The proportion of feldspar in the earth's crust is up to 60%, which can occur in igneous rock, metamorphic rock and sedimentary rock. Potash feldspar is the main mineral component of almost all igneous rocks, and it has important significance for the classification of rocks. Most of the potash feldspar crystals are in the shape of a plate or a plate with an extension of a crystal axis. Feldspar common milk white, but often due to the presence of impurities was dyed yellow, brown, pink, gray and other colors, some still can have beautiful change color or iridescence.
potash feldspar processing equipment manufacturer
We are a special potash feldspar processing equipment manufacturer, we according to the actual needs of customers to provide a full set of potash feldspar processing plant equipment. Our long-term commitment to feldspar processing technology research and development, and constantly develop high price of feldspar processing quality of products, new processing technology, the design process, can greatly enhance your mining investment returns, reasonable prices, quality service is premise and your sincere cooperation.
The performance advantages of our potash feldspar processing technology:
- 1.advanced processing principle, reliable operation.
- 2.comprehensive performance improvement.
- 3.maintenance is convenient, save time.
- 4.the output is big, the efficiency is high.
- 5.high investment returns, quick effect.
Potash feldspar used in various industries
Potash feldspar minerals in addition to the industrial raw materials, in the ceramic industry accounted for more than 30%, but also widely used in other industries, such as chemical industry.
- 1.glass solvent: feldspar is one of the main components of glass mixture, feldspar with high alumina content, low iron content, can reduce the amount of alkali.
- 2.ceramic body ingredients: in the firing of feldspar can be barren of raw materials, reduce green body drying shrinkage and deformation, improve the drying performance, shorten the drying time, when firing can be as flux filling in blank, the blank compact and reduce the gap, but also improve the transparency of the green body.
- 3.ceramic glaze ceramic glaze is mainly composed of feldspar, quartz and clay material, which feldspar content of up to 15% above is high-grade ceramic products an important ingredient.
- 4.enamel raw materials: the main use of feldspar and other mineral raw materials blending into enamel, mixing amount is usually 20 - 30% above.
- 5.other: potassium, feldspar can also be used as a quality raw materials for the production of fertilizers.